BUSINESS BRANCH ESTABLISHMENT SERVICES
Due to the need to expand the market, after establishing a company, if you want to set up a branch, please guide fully the order and procedures for establishing a branch of the company as follows:
According to Article 33, Decree 78/2015/ND-CP of the Government dated September 14, 2015, effective from November 1, 2015, in order to establish a branch, your company must follow the order procedure as follows:
1. Dossier and procedures for branch establishment include:
- Announcement of branch establishment.
- A written decision and a copy of the meeting minutes of the Members’ Council on the establishment of a branch or representative office.
- A valid copy of the decision on the appointment of the head of the branch.
- A valid copy of one of the personal identification papers specified in Article 24 of Decree 43/2010/N D-CP of the head of the branch.
2. The process of establishing a branch as follows:
- Appoint staff on behalf of customers to submit documents at the Department of Planning and Investment.
- Appointment of staff to receive the License at the above address.
- Appoint staff on behalf of customers to register to engrave the seal